Tovrea Castle

July 22, 2014  •  Leave a Comment

Tovrea Castle was built in 1931 by Alessio Carraro and sold to A. Tovrea.  The Tovrea family owned the castle until 1993 when the City of Phoenix purchased the castle. It was in disrepair and renovated and opened for tours in 2012. It is run and operated solely by volunteers.  In 1996 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places (#187) Historic sign of Tovrea CastleHistoric sign of Tovrea Castle

Tovrea Castle

 


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...

Archive
January February March April May June July (4) August (5) September (1) October (5) November December (1)
January (1) February (1) March (3) April (1) May June (1) July August September (1) October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December